In the News
Edsembli teams up with Catholic Independent Schools Vancouver Archdiocese (CISVA) to Modernize Human Resources Platform
Catholic Independent Schools Vancouver Archdiocese (CISVA) strives to develop Christian leaders, responsible citizens, and life-long learners. With 15,000 students and over 2,000 employees, CISVA is committed to excellence and developing the whole child to his or her full potential.
The Superintendent’s Office set out to modernize how they go about the undertaking, managing and storing of an employee’s human resource record. They wanted to implement a database and work-flow driven platform that consolidated record keeping but also provided for a single, standard and centralized record while automating many of what are currently manual processes for the Superintendent’s Office, administrators at schools and the employee themselves.
With issues surrounding displaced access and manual processes, CISVA was looking for a more solidified and reliable solution for staff management. The solution needed to be process-driven and support single-source data entry.
Top 10 requirements for CISVA’s modern HR employment data management system
- Easy integration with applicant tracking systems used in British Columbia
- One employee ID
- Track and report on employment requirements
- Storage and filing of digital documents
- Automated workflow to support employee development
- Employee Self Service portal
- Granular permissions and control
- Customizable productivity dashboards
- Built-in reporting functionality
- Future capability to integrate payroll and finance
Through proven modern cloud technology purposefully built for K-12 Schools and Districts in Canada, Edsembli is a reliable source for innovative, smart solutions. We look forward to our partnership with CISVA and helping them achieve their goals.