Edsembli has the vision, expertise and technology to help school boards rethink efficiency, reallocate resources back into the classroom and reimagine education processes. We are well positioned to bring robust administrative software tools to the K12 education sector, freeing up time and money to be put back into students.
We are looking for a QA Analyst to help us complete our goal of a complete SaaS platform, help us actualize a long term, customer-focused product roadmap, as well as provide mentorship to a group of junior QA’s that are effective and eager to learn.
This role provides the opportunity to:
- Join a small, talented and driven Software as a Service product company
- Build a foundation for long-term career growth in a growing, entrepreneurial IT firm
- Develop exciting features for a modern SaaS suite of products
Edsembli has a long history of providing school boards and districts with productive and cost-effective enterprise technology. With offerings that include Student Information Systems (SIS) as well as Human Resources & Payroll (HRP), and Finance (FIN) modules, the company delivers a complete back office IT solution to schools as they seek to access and share information, deliver efficiencies and make better administrative decisions.
- Analyze business and technical requirements to design appropriate test plan for execution of functional, cross browser, regression, and integration testing
- Develop comprehensive and detailed manual and automated test cases based on the requirements
- Define and create test data in various environments
- Prepare requirement traceability, test coverage and other related QA documents
- Execute tests and document results concisely and accurately
- Work as a liaison between Product Management, Developers, and System Architect to understand application structure and user interaction patterns
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience with Manual and Automation testing
- Good understanding of relational databases, SQL, stored procedures, and other data manipulation technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Test Manager and JIRA
- Working independently with a minimum amount of oversight
- Experience in testing an Accounting / Finance application would be beneficial
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or a directly related degree